Tuesday, December 14, 2004


A Posted by Hello

Along with heart palpitations, I was also subject to a number of other reactions, mostly from the robe in the first picture. If you know me, you'll recall the sucess of the now famous Robe Party in 2003, which turned the loft upside down and brought robe wearing to a small mainstream population. You also probably can tell most of the value I get from robes is in "unintentional comedy". So of course, while she is thinking of buying the little teddy, and thus arousing a lonely 25 year old sitting at home, I am pushing for her to buy the accompanying robe with its special fur trim. My friend obviously now thinks I am weird and creepy and asks me, but after enough persuasion, "What could I do with a robe?" turned into, "I guess I could make breakfast in it". Yes!!!

Again, this is all for my entertainment value, which reminds me of the time in high school my one friend Scott and I tried to convince our buddy Sol, who loved working out almost as much as himself, to buy a retro Michael Jordan jersey in a way too tight size small. After 10 minutes of "Oh yeah, man, you look big!" and "Ashley will love you in it!" the $120 was spent. Then of course we spent 2 years pressuring him to wear just that, with no shirt under it into school for a day, which unfortunately, for our entertainment purposes never happened.

Alright, time to go shovel my car out of the igloo formed around it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Sti-

I like that little comment at the end of the post, I want my $120, I thought you were serious. And to correct you, I love myself much more than working out.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Sti-

I like that little comment at the end of the post, I want my $120, I thought you were serious. And to correct you, I love myself much more than working out.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home