Friday, December 24, 2004

My Wish List


amy smart
Originally uploaded by blogjimmy.


This is the gift I would like to most see under the tree tomorrow. A job would be cool as maybe, like, a stocking stuffer, but my first choice is Amy Smart. Hot, but not unattainable. Even could be considered "natural" in some circles.

My apologies for the lack of posts in the past few days, I had one up yesterday that mysteriously disappeared. I've actually had activities to take part of (online craps games). Enjoy the photo and have a Merry Christmas.

UPDATE: Love this photo. Love seeing it everytime my page loads. I am a pat of butter to the hot knife of her smile.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Natural"? Tough, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. That said, there is a reason I purchased "Road Trip" and a dvd player with a slow motion option, and was frequently asked by roommates why my bedroom door was locked.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

That acting role was gloooorious! The "natural" qualification was 100% for Co, in hopes we could finally find some common ground on a chick.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jim it's Zack. You thought that 200 hits on Tuesday was alot. Well being the marketing type of guy I am I brought a few more people to your site if you don't mind. :-)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home