Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Rise and Darkness

The 7 am wake up call this morning was absolutely bad times all around. I haven't woken up to an alarm in a long time and almost had a panic attack when it sounded. My car needed service as the drivers side door lock won't respond to the remote and since I am too lazy to turn the key in the door to unlock it, it needed to be fixed, and this was the only time to bring it in. Yesterday, it wouldn't even open, which was most likely due to being parked outside in the barren tundra, so I was forced to crawl all 6 foot 3 inches of myself through the passenger side in a fantastic Carly Patterson-like show of flexibility. Needless to say I was like the walking dead as I went into the service place this morning and was asked no less than 3 times how I was, in more concerned tones than just general small talk.

As painful as it was, it is strangely enjoyable to be part of the land of the living again and made me feel productive. I plan on getting through all the tasks on my to-do list and find myself a job.

"I will sell this house today! I will sell this house today!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home